The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange beast for sale in Miami Florida U.S.A.

EVLMKIV

I was looking around the craigslist miami and found that same car that I had posted here months ago asking about the wing and rear bumpers. Well to my surprise it's currently for sale for 22000 USD. I found through the add that the wing was little more than an OEM wing cut down and molded into the hatch. Looks pretty sharp, I also learned that the rear bumper was indeed the TRIAL with diffuser, but or course I was also told this by a few members as well. Front bumper seems to be a mystery to even the seller as he purchased the car 10 years ago with the bumper installed. Here is the add if anyone would like to take a peek... http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4088178293.html

:D EVLMKIV

Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 5.56.10 AM.jpg

Edited by EVLMKIV (see edit history)

I wanna say that aside from the curves at the bottom it looks close to stock, but the openings are slightly wider. I have been searching the net, but have not come across this one. I'm thinking with some of the custom work done to this car, it could be anything. Long story short I am looking to go this direction with mine. At the most it will be the rear bumper, but I'm not sure how much modding will be needed to fit a TRIAL bumper, but I do know that they are pricy...

I've seen that front before. Can't pin a name to it though