The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars Needed For Photo Shoot.....

Suprash

Ok Guys, we need the cream of the crop for this, as its for a photo shoot on big named for him only blokes magazine ;). They want to do an artical along the lines of Need For Speed Underground, with 3 lovelly babes sprawled across 3 lovelly cars. Now this is where Im trying to put my foot down, and get myself in on the dark haired girl, we also need a yellow Supe for the blond and a red Supe for the red head. So exterior has to be in a tidy condition, looking for aftermarket fronts/wheels/bonnets, you know all the usual Too Fast, Too Furious type stuff.

Obviously Im aware of the regular members on the board, but Im sure theres loads of Supes out there that Im not aware of.

So if you think you have a car good enough, then put your name down with a recent picture:

Names I was thinking so far:

For Yellow, stand up Mr Harwood........

For Red, TLC, cant remember his name (think its Steve), sure he uses .co.uk more than this site, but I remember I informed him of the colour candy apple red, so if he's reading, or anyone knows who it is, try and get them to get in contact......I know there is a very nice show and shine red one on here with graphics, but he has done a lot of magazine work already, and feel it a bit unfair to give the red spot to him straight to him, plus I would like these cars to be true daily runners.

As I said we are still open to other cars out there, so we need yellow or red, depending on the quality of the other 2 cars, I may need to scrounge something like a aftermarket bonnet for the day so if anyone could help in this I would be very gratefull (Paul E maybe.... ;) )

So guys, whos up for it...........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Now this is where Im trying to put my foot down, and get myself in on the dark haired girl, we also need a yellow Supe for the blond and a red Supe for the red head.

Have they not got any 90 year old "girls/models".. so I can use my silver one :)

Woohooo.... finally someone wants a red one.....

Mine is nowhere near show and shine stuff yet tho even if it is an aero top... such a pity...

If you are really desperate, I suppose you could slap some alloys on it... but I'm bottom of the barrel at the mo, with only a stillen nose, and colour coded lights at the mo... and veilside skirts

All my focus has been on the inside with the onboard computer

Gav

Have been told were looking at about 2 months time, so no doubt in usual magazine style, that will be 3/4, who knows.......

Someone also suggested about swapping orange for red, which means CJ's, but I dont fancy pushing his car there, lol.....sorry mate, that was a bit low I know......(I'll make it up to you later, Jct 1 off the M3 sound good ;) ) *cough* back on subject, but then I was thinking, well they could colour the girls hair to match the cars, but then this starts snow balling, so I think for the time being we'll just stick with red and yellow, then if we cant find the right cars, try the other ideas.......

God I now see why people dont want to organise things, what starts as a simple idea in your head, turns out in reality to be a nightmare.......

Originally posted by rallure

well ash , on the 13th of december i'll have my supra bak, full ab-flug s900 widebody kit,18 inch alloys, HKS raing titanium exhaust, UK spec glass headlights, its gonna be in silver tho, let me know if you need the car.

-robert-

Shame dude, body would have been to beat one off over, just the colour.........

I might be able to arrange a group photo to cover the artical or finish it off, like 20 of us all together.....I will have to wait and see.....

Originally posted by attilauk

What about Jason's car? thats red and very Fast and Furious:)

As I said....

I know there is a very nice show and shine red one on here with graphics, but he has done a lot of magazine work already, and feel it a bit unfair to give the red spot to him straight to him, plus I would like these cars to be true daily runners.

I would rather have Mr Average who has put countless hours into his car, plus Im sure people would have seen his motor a few times already, sounds like he's been busy with photo shoots. But I will keep him in mind, if we fail to find something... ;)

I would rather have Mr Average who has put countless hours into his car

Don't know about Mr Average, but to me the car is still very average, but in 2/3 months time, maybe not, once the new paint job has gone on... time will tell

What exactly is the article about... I can just picture it being about some petrol heads whose other halfs have left them because they spend too much time on their cars, and they only thing they have left is the cars and

whores draped
over their cars *Grin*

Originally posted by CJ

Ah right, so even though my car will be up and running by then you don't want it then.

Never mind, looking at this pic you are probably better off with a nice red one eh?:innocent:

Oi, Mr Touchy...... how would I know your car is due to be up and running by then..... ??????

Colin, its a very nice example and no doubt when they see yours it will be a favourite, but all they have said so far is, one dark, one yellow and one red, I could complicate matters by suggesting they dye the hair of the girls to match the cars, but they are determined they want coloured cars to match the 3 hair colours, why, maybe its cheaper for them not having to buy hair colour, who knows........I'll keep you in mind mate dont worry..... ;)

Originally posted by Aerotop Dave

I was just gonna say that!

And there's still no one driving it

I know, sorry chaps. When it was the same old silver as everyone else has, I couldn't be bothered to show it at all but now it's a colour worth looking at I want everyone to see. :D