The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bpu upgrade

girth45

Well after a great weekend at jae this year, decided some upgrades were needed, bpu to be precise, so today I fitted the exhaust, boost controller and fuel pump, fcd and plugs tomorrow.

Then a set of BC coilovers.

:D

20130925_140603.jpg

20130925_140639.jpg

20130920_120000.jpg

Thanks to the people who gave good fitting advice.

Cheers Tony, hope to take it out tomorrow, wheres a good starting point on setting the gains on the boost controller.

Its hard too say what to set the gains on, as each of our cars are slightly different. In that I mean the normal wear and tear of our engine parts and etc and not to mention our other upgrades like intercooler, lightweight pulleys and etc.

It be down to trial and error for finding the right gain but in terms of boost 1.1 bar and 1.2 bar is the recommend amount. :)

You know it Alex, felt left out !

Pleased you got your wrap off, although it did look good.

Yeah I'm happy it came off without damaging the paint but my fingers are sore lol. It just looks strange seeing it normal again haha. You won't be disappointed with bpu once you get the chance of open her up proper and feel the power :D "smiles for miles"

Cheers mate, your doing a new project on yours I see, looks really interesting. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Just the wheels for now. :) There a few other things i'd like to sort before I start BPU-ing it.

I'm going to be tidying up a lot of things I should have done ages ago.

Still not been able to wind it up yet, too many cars ! But very impressed can really feel the second turbo coming in.

Don't let me go in a single, will only want that next ! Missus will kill me !

Oh and its Gary, driftbear was pissed, lol. :p

Haha I'm sure you said it was Greg :innocent: but saying that I never had an alcoholic drink out my hand all weekend :D