The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How long has it taken you to finish your supra????

fruity_south

Thought id put this out there to you all. i havent been on the forum anywhere near as much as i use to be (when i use to have to pay a yearly membership lol!) and wondered if others are the same as me when it comes to working on their cars.

I started working on my supra when i first got it, though they were only small basic things.

When it came to the V8 conversion i did it all within a couple of weeks including a paint job but then kind of lost interest. At the begining of this year i got back into it, finished it and had it at a few shows. i think i have covered about 1200 miles this year! but now again i have found myself the last couple of months losing interest again and focusing more on building my new house. i did a few new mods to it like removing the rear seats and having it boarded out and re-designed the dashboard but have now desided i want to TT the V8 and go for another respray! I just dont seem to have the motivation to do it! so far i guess iv spent the last 3 1/2 years doing all the conversion etc and just wondering how long others have spent on theirs.

Please tell me im not alone!!!!

I don't think people within the forum ever finish the Supra, because there's always that "one more" thing you need to get lol.

Besides looking at the current trend when you are finish with it, you probably sell it :D

Currently on my Supra there's a few more things to do but it all depends on funds.

If I had nothing else to pay for I would so install a single turbo, get Syvecs Ecu, RPS triple plate clutch and etc. But it is on my list to do, I'm probably one of the slowest

project builder ever.

Three years and counting :D

Matt that's great!

I have said I have finished to my mises a number of times, but just one more job turns into loads.

What about loosing interest? Do any of you find yourself not doing any for ages?

I have owned for a year and Every waking moment I want to fiddle, I even find myself at work just viewing the forum now and again. I was looking at network cameras to wire into my garage so I could watch over the car whilst at work and on holiday... I even changed the wi fi password in the canteen to 2JZ!GTE LoL.