The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To keep the wrap or take it off

drift_bear

Keep the wrap or not  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the wrap or not

• Yes, keep it
    • No, take it off

That's the end of the show season for me and all the main events have been done, i now need to decide if I'm going to keep the dragonball wrap on or take the wrap off completely? The body shop will be doing it while it's in getting a couple of bits touched up, so I won't have to worry about it lol.

I've added a poll so please vote on what you think, I will add pics below shortly of how it looks with the wrap and without the wrap

With wrap

Without wrap

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

It won't be on the road for much longer anyway bud, will come off the road for winter as soon as it's back from SRD

If it's coming off anyway and your not going to be using it much you may as well take it off, make sure you take some more photos before you take it off though :thumbs:

This. Wraps are ok while you are going to events but otherwise I prefer a clean looking car.

If it's been on a while it may take some paint with it like Mr Lover's did.

H.

What he said. What kind of costs are involved in geting it done ? Are they small enough for you to just keep getting it done before events but remove it between?