The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ride height too low

Delboy52

This is how my car sits at the moment on 18" wheels. Rear, 265 35 R18, Front, 235 40 R18. I have no idea what springs are installed with the Bilstein shocks or how much a drop from stock they are but it's just a bit too low for me. Scraped too many speed bumps and was almost stranded in the one time I dared the upper levels of a multi-storey..

There's a set of Eibach 35mm drop springs possibly still for sale and I wanted to get an idea if they will raise my Supra a bit? Maybe I'm currently 40 or 45mm drop from stock?

The Eibach pro springs are also 35mm drop. With your 19" wheels are they not right up inside the arches Dnk?

Mine is the SZ N/A model with a little less weight in the engine bay due to a 1UZ being there. Would've thought TT springs expected a heavier car so if mine had those it would actually be higher?

They're 35 front and 30 mm rear drop as near as damn it, my car had a TRD widebody kit

fitted so you cant exactly compare but it was pretty low.

I only struggled on sharp inclines as the front bumper was around 4" off the deck

Loved that car, pity it went abroad.