The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BOV KIT for Jap spec tt 6 speed

Freddy

I am wanting to fit a BOV Kit to my MK4 Twin Turbo 1995 6 Speed manual Supra. Problem is, I have a little mechanical knowledge-enough to get me buy, and only a little amount of money to spend on my Supra after breaking the bank buying it. I have looked at the Greddy and HKS BOV's, and not sure if it will be a complete kit that I am buying or not!

Also, on this car is a small bit of kit fitted under the dash panel with the TRONIC brand name on it. It has a digital display, and some max/min mode alert on/off and Mem buttons on it. The whole unit is a little smaller than a standard car radio. Any Ideas what it is, and what it does?????

Last but not least, is my Supra fitted with a limited Slip Diff? The Chassis plate number for the trans/axle is V160 B03B

the engine is 2JZ-GTE. The model number is E-JZA80-ALF0Z.

Help and information required by VIRGIN Supra Owner?

Thanks in advance for any help and assitance

Edited by Freddy
Selling is terrible? (see edit history)

you will get "pay your membership" only £10 worth every penny! then you can post in wanted section, just a heads up

:thumbs::yeahthat:

OP edited to reflect the above.

There are two ways of fitting a BOV. Either on a hardpipe, and blanking of the stock ports, or using the one of the stock ports for the new BOV, and blanking off the other one.

Most, if not all, universal fitting kits for the specific BOV of choice will be able to be fitted to your Supra.