The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not new, but Returning owner to single turbo supra this time :)

Supra N_A

yo dawgs

just got another 1 year membership

well been out of the supra owner ship for about 1 year now... when sold my old white supra I went back to a starlet glanza V 4th starlet now lol...

bought it bone stock..then mod it like hell.. fully forged..TDO4 turbo/screamer pipe/external wastegated! fmic/460 injectors.. made 283bhp at 1.4 bar.. it was a wild flying machine a car weighing less than a tonne!!! but quickly got bored like a do so sold it couple weeks ago and now want supra pooowaa!

used to own a white TT bpu tip that I purchased from JM imports.. was a real butey but got bored of the TT power..so it went to belgium :)

also owned a black N/A supra but that did not last long as it was slooooow :eyebrows:

so this time I am returning and looking right now for a single turbo supra in auto! seen 2 lovley ones that have just sold recently right in my budget and perfect power that I am wanting the region of 550bhp or so..every day car so.. ;)

feel free to PM me if any one is selling there single suppy pleeeeeeease!!

so this was my old supra,some of you may know this ;)

my old glanza

video of her on the dyno

hope to pop along to some meets again ;)

cheers

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)