The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quiet in here

nevins

Well its quiet in this section. Where are all the welsh folk hiding to?

I think its about time that we all get together soon, its been a while since I have caught up with alot of you. Who would be up for a mini meet?

I'm sure if I ask craig nicely we could meet at his place or like the old days poip down to the Tobey Carvery and possibly have something to eat and drink.

Its a shame its so quiet as I remember it differently, great banter great meets and never a dull moment.

Hey guys, hows it going? I'm from Merthyr tydfil so travelling won't be much hassle... if i'm invited of course, no worries if I'm not, I understand being not known on the forum creates barriers being invited to somebodys home. Would be good to meet other supra owners, haven't seen another supra in about 18 months :(

It won't be at Craigs home dude, it will be at his business.

How do you expect to become known if you don't meet people? :p

Iv spoke to Craig and he is happy with the idea. Would need to be a Sunday though when we ain't working. Steve what's the issue with the car not starting I'm sure we could get it up and running if you could get it across.

We just need a date then Nev. This month is no good for me though, as I'm away for half of it, and the wife will kill me if I disappear on one of the few days I'm home :taped:

Will be at the workshop mate nor his home. I'm just talking with him about a date. It will be a. Sunday due to us working on the other days. As soon as I have a date I will get an events thread up with all details. Tayfun if you want to meet up some time you will normally find us working on a supra in Cardiff.

It won't be at Craigs home dude, it will be at his business.

How do you expect to become known if you don't meet people? :p

Will be at the workshop mate nor his home. I'm just talking with him about a date. It will be a. Sunday due to us working on the other days. As soon as I have a date I will get an events thread up with all details. Tayfun if you want to meet up some time you will normally find us working on a supra in Cardiff.

Yeah.... that explains a few things :)

Sundays good for for me too and sure, I don't mind popping down Cardiff sometimes, I just happened to see a silver L reg head towards Cardiff yesterday at 16:00 on the A470

I'd be interested in a meet just not this weekend coming I know I'm a noob and please don't take me wrong but I have a question

Have any of you exhibited at Tredegar park show? I've done it the last 6 years with my range rover and I can't say I've seen a supra there :( to make it worse this year the skyline boys were out in force they had nine on one stand and a few others scattered about the place :blink:

I'd be interested in a meet just not this weekend coming I know I'm a noob and please don't take me wrong but I have a question

Have any of you exhibited at Tredegar park show? I've done it the last 6 years with my range rover and I can't say I've seen a supra there :( to make it worse this year the skyline boys were out in force they had nine on one stand and a few others scattered about the place :blink:

I think a few went to Tredegar last year, but there wasn't a club stand.