The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale- club stand booking tomorrow

T14PPA

As you know we are trying to sort out a club stand for our beloved forum. Me and Ben sz-r are sorting it and he has thankfully agreed to pay for the stand for people to pay him back. Or if you dont (in his words lool) he will find you and do something lol. But we need a minimum of 10 people to book. Its around £18 each i believe. So can everyone add their name if they are definately coming!

T14PPA

Ben sz-r

Murf2j

Edited by T14PPA (see edit history)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you know we are trying to sort out a club stand for our beloved forum. Me and Ben sz-r are sorting it and he has thankfully agreed to pay for the stand for people to pay him back. Or if you dont (in his words lool) he will find you and do something lol. But we need a minimum of 10 people to book. Its around £18 each i believe. So can everyone add their name if they are definately coming!

T14PPA

Ben sz-r

By do something, he means kill you. :D

People, if we get enough people put their name in a list on this thread, I will book the stand tonight!! It'd be nice to represent the club. 9pm tonight is the deadline or I won't bother booking. You can pay me for the tickets via bank transfer, paypal, cash when we get there, however you like, but we need the names down now!!!

1) Ben SZ-R

2) T14PPA

3) Murf2j