The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale… Anyone going?

TheTurtleshead

There's 2 days left to book a stand. What's the minimum number for a club stand. Who's up for going? I'll pay for the tickets/stand IF enough people decide to go, but if you don't pay me back, I'll tap Branners or Lbm up for your address and come round with my debt collection tool...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379451420.540932.jpg

Or are we just all gonna park in the car park?

There's 2 days left to book a stand. What's the minimum number for a club stand. Who's up for going? I'll pay for the tickets/stand IF enough people decide to go, but if you don't pay me back, I'll tap Branners or Lbm up for your address and come round with my debt collection tool...

[ATTACH]175136[/ATTACH]

Or are we just all gonna park in the car park?

If you sort it out ill happily pay you through paypal to have a stand. Minimum number is 10

The trouble is getting 10 people that 100% want to come and are willing to pay, As with most events most people will wait to see what the weather is like on the day. There's no point going to Santa pod when its raining. Its annoying it has to be like that, But that's the way it is.

This is true Chris, but if people pay up, we book a stand and then 3 or 4 people don't show up, then they lose their dosh. It doesn't all have to be about the strip. Modded nats don't have a track/drag strip, and I'm sure plenty of other shows don't.

This is true Chris, but if people pay up, we book a stand and then 3 or 4 people don't show up, then they lose their dosh. It doesn't all have to be about the strip. Modded nats don't have a track/drag strip, and I'm sure plenty of other shows don't.

Strip doesn't interest me to run….Want too see some nice tin and have a laugh and a chat more than anything!

If we can find 10 people then all good - But how many really want to come and are willing to pay quickly?

Strip doesn't interest me to run….Want too see some nice tin and have a laugh and a chat more than anything!

Yup!

If we can find 10 people then all good - But how many really want to come and are willing to pay quickly?

So far...

Me

T14PPA

James

David P

You (if another 5 people go...)

Half way there.