The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New toy...

Benjy

Well, as you all know I'm breaking my NA6. Basically, the decision was made because I ran out of time, money, patience etc etc, and I was missing driving a Supra with my car being off the road... So I went to see a very nice man called Imran aka Grifter who let me drive his baby away this evening.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379107489.025623.jpg

1996 (on an R plate - Thank you muchly DVLA! :D ) Facelift RZ TT Auto. Other than the sound system, 19" wheels and uprated discs and pads, she is BONE STOCK! EXACTLY what I wanted. Totally under estimated the autobox. Totally under estimated the power of a stock TT (from an NA - It's quick)! Unfortunately the drive home was shite due to the torrential down pour, massive puddles etc.

Plans (for now) are:

Uk brakes

BC coil overs

Fit my OEM spats and skirts

Fit my Do-Luck front bumper

Fit my HKS Silent power rear section

BPU

FMIC

And then stop! YEAH, RIGHT!!

:D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys! I've waited a week since I viewed it to manage to get back up to pay the man and drive it away. It's got a ring binder full of receipts and all old MOT's etc.

I've ordered an upper glove box off of ebay, I'm gonna fit my TRD wheel, get my TTE wheels soda blasted, painted and polished, and spend a weekend fitting it all. All I need to do now is wait for the log book to come so that I can transfer my private plate! :D

Totally standard was exactly what I wanted. I know these are pretty bullet proof, but it just means this one's only ever been used Mr T intended. Now I can have a little play and I know exactly what's fitted etc!

All I need now is a nice dry day to go and have a play!

I dunno. I've always thought that silver Supra's just need that little something extra. It wasn't my first choice of colours, but it was such a bargain I couldn't turn it down. I have toyed with the idea of keeping the stock bumper and adding an active lip blade or something. But hey, not even had it 24 hours yet, still got time to change my mind!

I will nip over and see this when you have a spare bit of time..... plus I can have a nose at your old car and kid myself I need to buy bits :D

I'll be up the yard today mate. Got to take Maud to Tesco and then I'll be going down there. In the Supra. So it can be detailled. :D