The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Running lights

mike33

I did put some on, then removed them a few days later. They were in the side vents in the bumper. There are pictures in my project thread in my sig.

They looked pretty gash to be honest. The only way I can see them looking good is if they were moulded into the bumper.

Here is mine but I have an aftermarket bumper...

I think Littler has some from heckler or they could be an LED version of the side lights.

Im sure Heckler can make something to suit stock bumpers....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=174925&stc=1&d=1379073446

Littlers are modified facelift indicator/sidelights with LED inserts.

I actually quite like the look of them on your car, makes it more aggressive looking. Did you do them yourself Scott ?

Yeah I like it too, strangely enough lol. Yeah, PITA to do right though. First time I did it I glued them on, looked OK but not great when looking properly close. Second time I burred out the centres and fitted them from behind, that was a real ballache but got there in the end :)