The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Brakes and Wolfrace shark wheels

listy

I'm sure someone has had UK fronts with WolfRace Shark wheels (8.5j +35 offset), but I can't remember who it was, or where they stated that fact.

Can someone confirm they will fit, as if they don't I can take my spare fronts until I get some new wheels to accommodate them.

There is loads of room for the JSpecs, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Cheers in advance for the help.

Oh, and I have looked through the "Wheels known to fit" thread, but can't find a mention :(

Edited by listy (see edit history)

Mine are 8.5 et 30 front, and clear - although it does look tight, I can assure you they don't rub.

I've got 15mm spacers on my fronts though, purely to make a more aggressive stance ;)

9.5 et35 rears, again no problems there, but I've got 20mm spacers just toake them sit better :thumbs:

Just checked them and they are et +35

I had to 100% have spacers on them

That being said I have seen alot of variants of the wolfrace shark

Mine had a stainless lip with a curved edge (simply just stuck on)

I have seen

Polished alloy which has a more square edge and another type with a stepped edge (very small lip where tyre goes)

So these variants may clear but mine did not clear my uk brakes