The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of changing from OEM spoiler to TRD, opinions please.

Big Mark

What rear spoiler to go for?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What rear spoiler to go for?

• Stick with OEM
    • TRD all in silver
    • TRD with a carbon blade.

I thought I'd finished with the styling for my car but am now thinking of changing the OEM spoiler for a TRD one.

Over summer I fitted OEM Skirts, Trial rear bumper, RMR front lip and a UK bonnet vent.

So what do people think. OEM or TRD?

Also, I have no carbon fibre on my car at all so if I went for TRD would all silver or solver sides and carbon blade be best?

I know someone will say no spoiler but I don't like the look of Supras with no spoiler and OEM and TRD are the only 2 I like.

DSCN0687.jpg

More pics here in posts #20. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?293360-Big-Day-tomorrow!/page2

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)

After chatting with you and having a good look at your motor,we parked next to each other at the falcon id say trd all silver and did you find out about abs fuse in the end?

I looked under the cover of DaveR's car and he has the same as me, just one ABS relay our of 2 so I guess it's normal. I want to get the car in to Whifbitz when funds permit for a total once over so I'll mention it then.

I did vote TRD with carbon blade but after looking at your other pictures on the link I'd say stock too. The reason is because the trial bumper & skirts "swoopyness" would flow well with the stock spoiler. I had a TRD on my previous supra and it looked awesome with the stock rear bumper, think the trial suits the stock better. :)