The mkiv Supra Owners Club

repairable by dentmasters?

carl0s

i dont think dent master will repair that as its on the bonnet and you can see that from all angles .they normally only attempt repairs on dent that are below the knee line . door trim and bottom which are not that visable . and if they do have a go you will always be able to see were the dent was. if i was u just get the thing repaired by a bodyshop and have the whole bonnet sprayed.

It might be worth trying to bash that dent out yourself and see if it simply 'pops' back into position. From what I can see there is no actual crease marks which is a good thing.

Take loads of photos before trying to fix it just incase you do end up taking criminal damage action.