The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whos going jap show? Are we having an area?

T14PPA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive noticed there doesnt seem much interest when it comes to shows on here which is suprising, only a Japfest & Trax stand this year

I would happily organise events as ive done it on a previous forum with success but thats what we are supposed to have events organisers for??

Be nice to be on an all supra stand rather than mixed car stands

Ive noticed there doesnt seem much interest when it comes to shows on here which is suprising, only a Japfest & Trax stand this year

I would happily organise events as ive done it on a previous forum with success but thats what we are supposed to have events organisers for??

Be nice to be on an all supra stand rather than mixed car stands

Become an event mod :) We need more! I was considering it but think im a little stupid and too young to apply.

I wouldn't have a clue mate, Maybe PM a mod?

I believe you Pm either Steve or Lbm saying what you want to do and why you would be good at it..... I considered it before but atm I just don't have the time or the funds to do a good job, add that to the fact anything I send Lbm is instantly in his spam bin :D

I used to do this event on a yearly basis but every time struggle to even get to 10 minimum cars to even get a stand no one ever seemed to pay up & then left it to last moment when to late as for Santapod they want payment up front now to get a stand there this event is a great shame as one we used to have the largest club stand there with over 100 supras going each year & last couple of years struggled to even get the minimum 10 to go to one of the biggest events of the year arrrrrrrr

I will speak tomorrow to Santapod & see what's the deadline & if there's any Tarmac spaces left & if so will pit up the event tomorrow night & get this organised but payments will have to be ASAP will get system in club shop organised to pay as well but will need minim 10 supras to go & hopefully a lot more & sort out my normal convoy up to there as usual as well cheers Lui

I used to do this event on a yearly basis but every time struggle to even get to 10 minimum cars to even get a stand no one ever seemed to pay up & then left it to last moment when to late as for Santapod they want payment up front now to get a stand there this event is a great shame as one we used to have the largest club stand there with over 100 supras going each year & last couple of years struggled to even get the minimum 10 to go to one of the biggest events of the year arrrrrrrr

That's crazy I thought there would be loads of interest to go to this show and be on the club stand. If you can make it happen I will be in I'm sure I can persuade a few other near me to come too

Its true. Last year there wasnt enough at all. The subarus had about 40-50 cars. If we can still have a stand then im going

It is a shame, but the sad reality is that with the past couple of years weather being so awful at the finale time of year, I think no-one wanted to commit to paying up front for the tickets when the likely-hood that it would be a washout was high. With the organisers bringing the date forward a little maybe there will be a better take up?

It is a shame, but the sad reality is that with the past couple of years weather being so awful at the finale time of year, I think no-one wanted to commit to paying up front for the tickets when the likely-hood that it would be a washout was high. With the organisers bringing the date forward a little maybe there will be a better take up?

Its very true mate. Last year was good weather

None of the other clubs seem to struggle to get cars there, I just think it needs a bit of decent planning/organisation, threads about these events need to go up about 3 or 4 months in advance, then maybe the club could get a decent stand next to the track.

No offence to Lui or any other of the events organisers but the club needs some new and keen event organisers IMO.