The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil

Richienoble

Miller's motorsport cfs 10 60 been using it for few years now tried Mobil1 motorsport that was ok but filled with carbon very quickly

Millers all the way. A 10w-60 will probably be your best bet.

Always used Fuchs Titan pro s, first 5w 40 then changed to 10w 50 as its a little thicker

I also use Fuchs Titan pro s 5w40 fully synthetic, I don't like to use anything thicker as it takes time to warm up/thin out and circulate everywhere .....I like my oil to the top when I turn the key :D

What would be the best engine oil to use in a Supra, specifically a single turbo set up? I'm running the Millers Oils NanoDrive CFS 10W/50 at the moment but as it's time for an oil change I thought I'd find out if this was now the best bet before parting with my hard earned...

From what I understand about engine oil the 10W/60 actually seems like the best of both worlds (same cold start viscosity, etc but with a higher top-end hot temperature rating), but if there's any specific reason why the 10W/50 is still the one to use I'm open to suggestions.

My car is mainly used on the road and occasionally on tracks, if that makes a difference...

Cheers!

I'd stick with a 10w-50. Going to a 60 will slow the flow rate when hot and that can push up engine temps and increase wear due to localised pressure.

:)

I had toyota stuff put in my TT6 iirc and it made a massive difference! Very smooth and quiet now. Bloody expensive though! Over £100 if my crap memory serves me right!