The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi guys

Guest SupraRules

Guest SupraRules

Hello all

I'm 16, and I've been saving up for a Supra for about 5 years now, and now that I'm getting close to the big day (driving lessons)! I've decided to join the forum to get to know people here, and get to know all there is to know about the Supra.

Guest SupraRules

Yes, hopefully so. Having been surrounded by all things speed (my brother has an M5, cousins have GTR, C63), I wouldn't want to settle for a Micra or some other slow hatchback.

Hi and welcome.

While I admire your dedication, it might well be worth seeking out an average run a round vehicle first to cut your driving teeth then progress to the Soop, as you don't want to be making costly repairs to your prized motor. Not to mention insurance hikes.

Just sayin :)

Guest SupraRules

Yes that is a good point about this insurance, but I have an auntie who lives in Solihull, a very good area for insurance! While her household is a family of 3, she currently has 9 cars insured by as many people! But yes I understand what you mean with regard to getting a run a round vehicle, however I wouldn't want to waste about 2000 pounds on a Micra on insurance when I could be getting insurance for about £4000 for the Toyota Soup. But anyway, this is all food for thought at the moment as I have a while left to think about and I'll think about it till then.

Thanks