The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT Fail

ADD

Dam it!

Supra failed on high emmisions (1.30%) and the fact my rear lights are tinted, even though they have been for the last 5 years.

He told me either i out cats back on or it wont pass! yet another friendlier MOT place has said, give it a good thrash (ive not driven it in over a month) and take it to them as it wont be a problem.

Find a friendly place. Although we enthusiasts generally keep our supras in tip top condition, i can get an MOT without the car even being present :D cos the guys can vouch for the immaculate condition of my supra and they hate thieving places that fail people on stupid things like a loose nut.

Find a friendly place. Although we enthusiasts generally keep our supras in tip top condition, i can get an MOT without the car even being present :D cos the guys can vouch for the immaculate condition of my supra and they hate thieving places that fail people on stupid things like a loose nut.

Not the best thing to say on a public forum - A loose nut could be game over if its a wheel nut that is loose.

"Stupid like a loose nut..."?

I can think of something more even more stupid than a loose nut. Like someone who thinks a loose nut is stupid.

This is what happens when a nut is loose...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378325940.037191.jpg

Good job it was at 5 mph eh? At 50 mph that'd have been game over!!