The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra vs GTR vs Lambo

Chris Bailey

Nah its boring, its just a competition on who spends the most on there car, there`s no/little skill involved, show them some corners:)

Then the lambo with its 4wd and having more money spent on it would probably head towards the corner faster than either the GTR or Supra, go around it much faster than the supra which would probably be in a hedge or if the guy driving it is talented might still be on the road, almost as fast around the corner as the GTR it will be, then F-off on the next straightaway, race over

Great vid. I move out to USA, NYC in 3 months time so will get along to some of these meets for first hand footage.

I cannot wait to get my next car out there.

Jealous much! Another supra Greg? :D

I'm hooked on street outlaws too. The murder nova rematch will be good. On the other hand the Farmtruck is hilarious : )..

Awesome video btw.. Noticed it youtube recently too.

What is this Street outlaws? Where can I watch it? :D

Jealous much! Another supra Greg? :D

With my intro bonus, house sale and package etc I should have a fair bit to play with to get something nice and nasty (excuse the oxymoron)! I'm swaying towards this kind of thing at moment.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/pontiac/other-models/pontiac-judge-coupe-1971/1480671

With a few additional mods of course :)