The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mad Greek / Miami-GT / GVN Combo

Dragonball

Originally posted by Paul E

Didn't notice those - you're right... too small and gei...

BIGGER KOSTAS...BIGGER!

Mind you - my fault about the orange blobs - should have been here before for him!

:thumbs:

And fit some face lift indicators !!!!

The vents will come in handy for fitting an oil cooler though

Dude:flame Dev

Do you think? On the second photo I was looking at the bumper directly infront of the wheel and comparing it with the wing directly above. The bumper is noticeably darker, I thought...?

Might just be because it's different material though.

Although I should point out that this is the second time I've pointed out something I don't like with one of Paul's products within a matter of days and I should stop. The poor bloke is trying to sell stuff and he doesn't need people like me trashing his products :(

:p Ya daft tart!

The camera will often pick up variances in the paintwork (ie aged paint a opposed to new paint) that you cannot discern

My old white one had about 6 shades!!

However on this occasion I think it's just shadow / light from behind etc

I like it - the vents are also great for cooling!

And believe me the mad one neeeds it!

:thumbs: :p

Originally posted by Paul E

Yes m8 - but bloody expensive - so get her to get me discount please!:p

she dont work there anymore, she used to get all lightfittings for house. in gun metal and all for next to nothing. they also do the push fit brake/stop lights for imports too. i bought a load last time i was there. they were discontinued items got for 50p each. motorworld were doing them for £4 each

do these lights just drop straight in the bomex nose

Angel eyes £75 in Halfords , local shop to me was doing them for £65 (may be + vat) , also factor in for making a bracket to mount them on which will need to be shaped to fit the curve of the spotlight hole , some sikoflex to stop vibration and 4 nice stainless mushroom headed bolts .

Dude:flame Dev

One stage at a time, fogs is not the issue, the pic was to see the quality custom job they've done not to comment that i need bigger fog lights(i know this!its not hard to figure out) and white indicators which are on order. I think the front looks really good, some of you might not think so but i really like it and the colour is perfectly matched as well as left front wing which i resprayed but nobody noticed because they've done such a good job matching it. Those custom front vents look really good too. Nobody noticed that they cut a bigger hole in front of the intercooler...I removed quite a lot from that lower base(the standard bomex comes quite high up and i didnt like it)