The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend me a wheel.

gt4tosupra

Want some different wheels for the soarer, not a supra, but all same sizes/fitment of course.

I like the look of the bbs lm, but the price is far too much. I then thought i was settled on the ultralite nurburgring, but spoke to the main distributer who said they are discontinued, so something along these lines guys.

Here's a few pics.

Dunno about stuff like these Zcw, lionhart(?) dares etc if they are just too cheap, what do people think?

uploadfromtaptalk1377872299386.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377872310667.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377872326086.jpg

Was just going to say XXR too, they've got some cool mesh style wheels like those you've posted above and they wouldn't break the bank. Google Japan Racing wheels too, they've got some nice looking reps at the minute including some ccw classic reps.

I do like these xxr521, they don't weigh the same as the moon do they?

Re second hand, i just dunno, the last set i bought off sxoc, ssr splitrims, were, lets just say, not as described, by a long way...

Get pictures of them first.

Keep checking the for sale section on here. There are always nice wheels coming up :)

Was just going to say XXR too, they've got some cool mesh style wheels like those you've posted above and they wouldn't break the bank. Google Japan Racing wheels too, they've got some nice looking reps at the minute including some ccw classic reps.

Is this the one u mean? Quite nice. Prefer the xxr 521, but think 25 offset might cause issues?

What do people think?

uploadfromtaptalk1377894466244.jpg