The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul Brown Cars? i have researched!

Dave_harman1990

I have researched into this!

All threads are quite old and trying to find my first supra this company appear to have near 30 supras in stock.

I realise their old reviews are shocking due to "customer service" and other things and how we cant talk ill of this company.

My question is have they proven themselves as a trustworthy trader upto this date or has nothing changed in peoples opinions regarding their vehicles.

Thank you in advance people im just eager to get my first supra!!!

hope you all understand!

Dave

:Popcorn:

I have researched into this!

All threads are quite old and trying to find my first supra this company appear to have near 30 supras in stock.

I realise their old reviews are shocking due to "customer service" and other things and how we cant talk ill of this company.

My question is have they proven themselves as a trustworthy trader upto this date or has nothing changed in peoples opinions regarding their vehicles.

Thank you in advance people im just eager to get my first supra!!!

hope you all understand!

Dave

Cars poorly described parts listed that are not fitted chopped and bodged wiring harnesses etc etc the list goes on one of my previous supras came direct from Paul browns cars and was shocking stay well clear speak to jurgen at jm imports he can find you what you want

I was going to comment but the thread will get closed or removed so no

point saying anything.

All i'll say is, do your homework and do proper checks yourself, check

through every cars paperwork thoroughly including checking the car

over thoroughly regarding its condition and if it actually has parts fitted

to it listed in the advert.

Take someone that knows about mkiv's with you when you view where

ever your going, even private sales from members on here !!

Don't pay stupid money for an old car that's no longer commanding

high values

Look beyond the paintwork and big wheels, an old un loved Supra will

be a money pit

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

point saying anything.

high values

be a money pit

:yeahthat: good advice :thumbs:

point saying anything.

high values

be a money pit

:yes: :goodpost: This.

I have been on here 7 years and have seen some good and bad cars. I have no idea of the quality of the cars on PB's lot but the prices are very high compared with others. Would I gamble that an expensive car needs more work than a cheap one, hell no.

There is definitely something underhand about the way they conduct themselves but seem to disappear when the questioning gets a little close to the bone.

I would not spend my money there but there is no saying I am right.

H.

ive just looked through this guys stock,

he must be on some good bud is all im saying. ive seen a few a of the cars that were for sale/sold previously for a huuuuuge amount less than hes got them up for.

I understand business but ther is mark up and p1ss taking. as much as i love these cars someone needs to remind him that thay are old toyotas. no wonder he has so many supras for sale ,who the fcuk that was not cheesing off meth would buy any of these at those prices ? he is a peter ian straker.

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)

Has anyone seen Keighly Trade Centre nowadays...? Considering they were known for some dodgy cars they are now in the lambo and ferrari market... So they must still make money somehow.

You can pick up F430 and Gallardo's for less than £60k these days!

They can make money aright, I have seen first hand how car dealers pick up unrecorded accident damaged cars for peanuts, repair them (sometimes to a high standard) and push them on for sale with a decent mark up. Which makes me laugh when the amount of people are very concerned about a Cat D or C car yet little do they know that a lot of cars on the market have been in big shunts yet no record on HPI. Same again with service history, where cars have "missing" stamps filled in to provide a FSH.

I personally don't have experience of PB but my only thing would be if they are such a large stocker of Supra's, surely they would want to be closely associated with the club & experts at hand for this marquee?

Just food for thought ;)

I like that he's upping the value of our cars. We should all follow his lead.

You can pick up F430 and Gallardo's for less than £60k these days!

They can make money aright, I have seen first hand how car dealers pick up unrecorded accident damaged cars for peanuts, repair them (sometimes to a high standard) and push them on for sale with a decent mark up. Which makes me laugh when the amount of people are very concerned about a Cat D or C car yet little do they know that a lot of cars on the market have been in big shunts yet no record on HPI. Same again with service history, where cars have "missing" stamps filled in to provide a FSH.

I personally don't have experience of PB but my only thing would be if they are such a large stocker of Supra's, surely they would want to be closely associated with the club & experts at hand for this marquee?

Just food for thought ;)

Yes and Yes :).

I think some dealers keep on advertising Supra's that have already sold to make their stock seem a lot larger than it actually is, also it's basic sales technique to get the customer on sight, once they are there it's a lot easier to up-sell them or give them another option as the vehicle they came to see was either sold or Is now unavailable.

Can't speak for any specific outfit though ;)

Has anyone seen Keighly Trade Centre nowadays...? Considering they were known for some dodgy cars they are now in the lambo and ferrari market... So they must still make money somehow.

They are a horrible bunch in my eyes... lovely lot of cars, but I wouldnt buy anything but a banger off um! I sat in 3 Integra DC5's. all flat batt, one was damp/wet, and were a high price too. Ive seen cars go from winter to winter (snow on original pic all year round ha) and not be sold.

They make £ by an example I overheard while there.

A guy rang up trying to sell his Lambo, (not his first call) asked for low but fair price, one they'd easily make good money on, when the sales guy got off the phone, he bragged that thats the 2nd time in a week he'd called, and stated he'll be back, saying "we'll get it for £££ and make 20k easy" - that peshed me off!! feed off the weak!