The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello. long time no see?

Tayfun.tugra

Hello,

As some of you may have noticed I’ve joined the forum little over a year ago, but as the Supra was giving me a little problem (which members helped me with…thanks!) and insurance for the car was over £1500, the decision was to let it mature in the garage until it, and I had matured enough. It’s why I didn't really introduce myself back then. Now however, I’m excited to announce that this time is the right time.

My names Tolga, people call me ‘T’ for short.

I’m 21 years old and a full time student at college studying IMI Motor Vehicle Level 3. I currently Drive a Ford Scorpio 2.3 facelift which I must admit is a very poorly designed car except for the fact it had about an inch thick of insulation, perfect for keeping me warm in the winter because the heater blower motor didn't work… then again it done a 10 year stretch in the infamous garage; didn’t even move more than 500 meters. The car came out at the end of 2010 and passed the MOT with no advisories, with two and a half years gone by all that needed changing were the 4 tyres it sat on for all that time…I’ll miss that thing when its back in the garage :looney:. Anywho. My hobbies can include marshalling, my taster day as a marshal was at Silverstone classic which I can recommend for any car enthusiast, I hope to continue next year as funds to and from Silverstone have temporally came to an end.

The Supra is a RZ-S TT Auto BPU 1995, You may recognise it as my father and I brought it from Chris Rimmer from kent. I believe its supraturbochris??? I’m sure you're all glad to hear its back on the forum. I’ll upload a few pictures as soon as I can get them down to 200kb. currently on 3.5mb...

The MOT is on Saturday with my friendly mechanic so I’m hoping it’s a straight pass; my only worry is the emissions as the car hasn't stretched its legs in a while (garage) covering less than 1000 miles since 2009, but I’m fairly positive the long way to the MOT station will be sufficient exercise. I’ll keep you updated.

p.s. I’ve looked through a few project cars and some member’s car images, very nice work! :)