The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of side decals on my Supra ... Your thoughts ??

mplavery

Don't know if it would be a good idea or not.... Been thinking about this for a while now in how my car would look like with some side decals on

Saw a yellow Mustang which of course suits them ... And wondered how it would look on mine ?

If I do something like it, they will be stickers so I can take them off again if I don't like it

What are your thoughts

Something like this, have not decided what design yet

I just feel like doing something different ... I'm going to widen the front wings soon so the Do-Luck front bumper will be in line with the wings as that REALLY bothers me... Just like having Do-Luck wings

When I put the Xqusite sticker on the back window, I thought it would not look right but I like it .. So I was thinking maybe a stripe down the side ... But it looks like a no no for sure lol

:rlol:

I just edited my post as you posted this ;)

I think he gets the point. One of my favourite forum cars this. Not overdone and even though the paint is a little "loud", the classy stance gets away with it. If this ever came up for sale I would be thinking long and hard.

H.

I think he gets the point. One of my favourite forum cars this. Not overdone and even though the paint is a little "loud", the classy stance gets away with it. If this ever came up for sale I would be thinking long and hard.

H.

I will remember that when the time comes lol

Yep, I get the point everyone ...lol

I just feel like doing something different ... I'm going to widen the front wings soon so the Do-Luck front bumper will be in line with the wings as that REALLY bothers me... Just like having Do-Luck wings

When I put the Xqusite sticker on the back window, I thought it would not look right but I like it .. So I was thinking maybe a stripe down the side ... But it looks like a no no for sure lol

Did Xqusite spray your car mate? The ones in Guildford??

Something different is an expensive slide! I'm in exactly the same position as you and trust me its hit the old bank.

I wouldn't talk you out of it but would start a new thread asking for a photo shop and then make up your own mind, end of the day it's for you no one else