The mkiv Supra Owners Club

chris wilson first cat bypass pipe

Dave

the bypass pipe was fitted to my supra but ive had a problem with the exhaust from longlife which they are fixing so ive put the first cat back in place ,as ive also lost my friendly mot guy ,

so i was thinking i might sell it what do you think its worth ???? forgot to add its for an N/A 93

2013-08-23 18.59.25.jpg

With an N/A , you don't need any cats for an MOT, which means you don't need a "friendly" MOT technician who's not bright enough to know what he's supposed to do for his money.

well according to the mot computer i do need an emissions test ,and the guy who does my mot is in the top ten rally drivers in the welsh rally so i think hes pretty bright

David is correct, your car should have a non CAT test which if it's in good working order it should easily pass, print this out and give it to the MOT guy.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9263/picture1nq.jpg

thanks for the info nic all im saying is what the tester [my mate ]said when he entered my details [ie reg no]into the data base, its of no advantage to him wether i need a emissions test or not .it would have been easier in fact if it didnt .i will pass on the info when i go see him .im sure i have seen a few threads on here on this subject and some people say they have to be tested some not so whats that all about ????