The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PICS: Please help - Can you help identify this HID Ballast - Need a replacement.

SupraStar 3000

Hi guys,

A HID ballast has blown on my car and I need a replacement.

It was bought on a group buy from Knightracer, a few years ago. The kit is 9k 9000HID

On the ballast it reads:

V in 9v - 16v

V from 12v

I norm 3.5a

I max 5.6a

P out 35w +1w

T case -40c +105c

Need a replacement, but can't find anything on ebay with a similar spec.

Emailed Knight Racer, but no response so far.

Thanks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=174324&d=1377707310

attachment.php?attachmentid=174323&d=1377707310

attachment.php?attachmentid=174325&d=1377707310

Ed. If you don't get anything sorted, I will be home on Monday evening.

I ripped out my HID's and ballasts for my fog lights last year and they are still sat at home. If they of the same spec, you can have them for free.*

(*Free is subject to sexual favour at the previous owners discretion. Failure to comply with said "sexual" favour will result in all items being returned to "previous owner" and postage being charged at the "person with lack of adventure's" costs.)

This offer does not affect your statutory right to drive in the dark with only one light on, like a prick, or a motorbike for that matter.

H.

Edited by Havard
Punctuation (see edit history)

You're a little beauty H.

I'd like to smother you in jam and chocolate sauce, pop a extra big cheery on your head and slowly devour you.

Awesome mate.

Just like your man sausage, that is mightily generous.

I will, of course, oblige in any sexual depravity you wish.

Thanks mate. I'll pm you on monday, if nothing else is sorted.

Ed. If you don't get anything sorted, I will be home on Monday evening.

I ripped out my HID's and ballasts for my fog lights last year and they are still sat at home. If they of the same spec, you can have them for free.*

(*Free is subject to sexual favour at the previous owners discretion. Failure to comply with said "sexual" favour will result in all items being returned to "previous owner" and postage being charged at the "person with lack of adventure's" costs.)

This offer does not affect your statutory right to drive in the dark with only one light on, like a prick, or a motorbike for that matter.

H.

You are a Brave chap H going into anything sexual with Ed ouft! :) "two men enter one man leaves springs to mind" haha

I wouldn't worry about the Ballast being the exact, as long as the voltage is higher than your output for you bulbs you be fine.

The HID bulbs connectors will more or less plug in every other ballast out there.

If you have no luck, let me know because I have always have spares (Ballast and bulbs)

Oh just a note, I prefer Hilton Hotels :eyebrows:;)