The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlife crisis lol

Axl

Hi everyone my ordeal is simple is it me or my other half who is having a midlife crisis we are looking for a mk iv I want a nice na in blue or white slightly modded prefer manual box she (who must be obeyed lol) wants a rip snorting tt in grey black or white doesn't care as long as it goes and I quote KER TISSIT every time you come off the loud peddle there maybe trouble ahead lol:eyebrows:

Ha ha tt it is then folks thanks for the tip on the deep heat lol any know how to get rid of a thumb print on top of my head :D I won't disregard the auto either I like them but I did drive a tt manual on the weekend it was slightly tweaked and scared the shit out of me I loved it:blink:

TT is the way to go, but if you do go for an NA the manual is a must in my opinion. Both are very reliable but you should be wary of very low priced TT cars, some are not well looked after and can cost a fortune to fix. The NA's are absolutely bullet proof.

Good luck, and always ask on here before buying a car, there's a wealth of knowledge available and many cars are already known to the club

Hi everyone it's is she who must be obeyed or the owner of the thumb print on my better halfs head. Seen as yes it will be my car I thought I would join in I would like a tt please thank u muchly not worried if its manual or auto but I do prefer manual. I'm glad ur last comment was that u would put a single t into a tree and not me. I think this pretty much says it all he wants the na as he is scared. Fast car u scared him lol. On a serious note thanks for all your advised on this matter and thanks for Monday really enjoyed the day xx

Hi everyone it's is she who must be obeyed or the owner of the thumb print on my better halfs head. Seen as yes it will be my car I thought I would join in I would like a tt please thank u muchly not worried if its manual or auto but I do prefer manual. I'm glad ur last comment was that u would put a single t into a tree and not me. I think this pretty much says it all he wants the na as he is scared. Fast car u scared him lol. On a serious note thanks for all your advised on this matter and thanks for Monday really enjoyed the day xx

Oh no she's found us dude no where to hide now:hide: lol. To be honest being scared of it is not a bad thing but mine is BPU so running somewhere between 350-400BHP and will be more responsive then a stock unit. A TT in standard form from what i can remember dosent kick in as harshly when the second tubby comes online. After driving one for a while you get used to it anyways. Will have to let you have a quick go in mine and then you can see what Axel means I found it more scary being sat in the passenger seat of my own car:blink: