The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust

Rummy

Hi All

Currently running a TRD and want something less sensible. Although still has to be semi sociable Db and dabloon wise. Are the Drags as loud as the Nurs or is there another anyone can recommend?

I think the Whifbitz ones are also too quiet (From what I've read, like the TRD, only throaty when opened up) I am in need of some low down throat and burble...so to speak :innocent:

Hi All

Currently running a TRD and want something less sensible. Although still has to be semi sociable Db and dabloon wise. Are the Drags as loud as the Nurs or is there another anyone can recommend?

I think the Whifbitz ones are also too quiet (From what I've read, like the TRD, only throaty when opened up) I am in need of some low down throat and burble...so to speak :innocent:

Our single box exhaust is loud, pretty much on par with the Nur.

Cheers for the input guys :)

Our single box exhaust is loud, pretty much on par with the Nur.

I can vouch for Whifbitz 3" single box - Very nice sound! Lovely burble lower down in the rev range also :thumbs:

Awesome. Looks like I'll be coming to you Paul :thumbs:

I'm considering parting with my 4" HKS Ti and it will include the adapter that is needed to bolt it straight up to the a normal decat or cat :)

Sounds awesome low and on wide open throttle! :eyebrows:

Sits nicely under the car with more ground clearance than the Nur Spec R I had before which surprised me considering it's bigger!

attachment.php?attachmentid=173672&stc=1&d=1376430351

Edited by Littler (see edit history)