The mkiv Supra Owners Club

at what time are you going up the m40 for the falcom meet everyone

mellonman

i have a convoy going from clacket lane services to tha falcon for the 20th doo, and was wondering what sort of time most people was traveling up the m40 so we could maybe meet and make a mini mega convoy

if you could let me know what sort of time you are going up to the falcon that would be great

dave we are leaving clackets at 7:30 so will be by beacons field by 8:30, PM me your number and i will give you can txt or call when we are leaving clackets , we are meeting another couple of supras at j10 m25 at about 8:00 so will update you again then, im starting to get alot of pick ups on the way so time is becoming tight so if we come in its got to be straight out

http://www.mkiv.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?295185-clacket-lane-services-to-falcon-convoy

that it the clacket lane list and scedual

dave we are leaving clackets at 7:30 so will be by beacons field by 8:30, PM me your number and i will give you can txt or call when we are leaving clackets , we are meeting another couple of supras at j10 m25 at about 8:00 so will update you again then, im starting to get alot of pick ups on the way so time is becoming tight so if we come in its got to be straight out

http://www.mkiv.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?295185-clacket-lane-services-to-falcon-convoy

that it the clacket lane list and scedual

Okay mate I'll pm you now. I'm

Happy with whatever mate. Either services or ring me n I'll jump on the m40

I'll be getting on the M40 at High Wycombe hopefully around 8.15 ish or a bit before to head off up to the falcon so I can meet everybody else for the convoy to the museum.

Cheers andrew

Lots of people must be going up there but thread is abit quite for some reason?

Yeah thought more people would be going up the same route. I'm not going for the breakfast but want to meet there for the convoy :cool: might bump into you on the M40 then at some point.

Why don't you aim to meet us at one of the services mate? There's a couple of quick pit stops planned already :)

M40 8a services (Oxford) is where I'm being picked up by the mellonman convoy, at approximately 8:40am :thumbs:

http://www.mkiv.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?295185-clacket-lane-services-to-falcon-convoy this thread has a schedule kind of thing in the first post :)

Ok I will be at the M40 8a services for 8.40am or maybe before so I can meet you there ready for when then mellonman convoy turns up.keep your eyes open for a black supra. :)

at the end of the day you are a very important member of the club with what you achieved with you old supra and would be very welcome , and it is just a motor museum at the end of the day . but dont want the gtr steeling toyotas thunder they may spit in your hog roast lol.

but i havent seen it and nor has alot of members i know i want too

Not sure yet, JB invited me but I feel a bit wrong turning up in the GTR, I'd like to go and catch up with friends, I might just go in my truck.

You should head over, we are there for the 20th Anniversary of the Supra and I think it's fair to say you've added a lot to that history over the years :)