The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FMIC's With The Inlet/Outlet on The Same Side - NA-T boys

Style

As per the title, anyone running one of these on NA-T? I'm just thinking about options and thought the route to the turbo would be shorter if it was kept on that side of the engine bay.

Is there space for the pipework? And is there any kits out there to buy worth looking at?

Ahh okay, I thought it would be a bit tight for space but just wanted to be sure. There was a thread on another site where the SC300 boys managed it but only just. Was hoping it would maybe work and that way I could use most of the welded pipes that Whifbitz are offering with their new kit. Would just need a little bit of work to mate everything up and save the hassle of doing a whole route with cuts and couplers. I'm running a Top Secret front bumper so I'd prefer to fill the massive hole in the bumper as opposed to an SMIC.

If you had the intercooler mounted more to one side then it can be done but not sure how good it will look from the front, unless you find a smaller one that will work

I had mine central but for the top inlet to clear the chassis leg the intercooler sat around 4 inches below the bottom of the bumper, move it over a slight bit and i could get a 90 degree straight off the intercooler but i didnt like it not being central