The mkiv Supra Owners Club

miss my supra :(

dr_jekyll

i bet your wife hates you you change your more more then the fast and furious has been quoted on this site lol.

get your self and nice one not a cheap dog i mean propper 2jz gte single turbo

shes ok , I pre silenced her with a gift in the form of an x5 ;) im off to scour the classifieds

Just get a nice Auto TT BPU Craig, you know it makes sense.

It then has the drive ability of the big cat, nice and smooth between gear changes and then hell breaking loose on WOT!! I really miss my old auto, was freaking awesome on kick down!!

Then you don't need to mess around with it, or if you really fancy get an auto single, supercar with little maintenance.

Mine doesn't need anything doing to it and is seen as being a tidy supe :)

:hide:

yours is stunning, think itl be a bit more than what ive got to spend right now though.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, always a mistake doing that Craig :) I drove a club members single turbo Supra today, easy to forget just how fast/fun a well put together single is!!

I don't know what it is mate, just sitting in yours felt like home