The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member from Durham

Snowdrift

Hi i'm Mike from Durham/Sunderland.

Just joined as i'm on the look out for a supra, looking at twin turbo (or single conversion for the right price) manuals. Only just started looking at them the other day so still getting to grips with model differences etc.

Currently own an integra type-r DC5 which i'll be putting up for sale to fund the supra. Looking to get a supra as soon as the DC5 sells (actually advertising it might help :p)

I tend to go through cars like they're going out of style, had 23 cars in the last 12 years and everyone has been jap but i've yet to own a toyota so it will be a first. Also toying with the idea of a R32 GTR as well.

Thanks for reading, Mike.

Cheers for the welcome, been doing a bit of research and getting some basic supra knowledge down.

Still have a few cars in the running for my next one but the supra might just be winning.

Need to get my arse in gear and advertise my dc5 first though, finding it hard to part with but i'm not going back to having 2 cars again.