The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's this Connector for

Steve A

IMG_6850 (800x600).jpg

Apologies for the terrible pic but im having some starting issues (car wont start full stop) and in having a look round ive found this plug which isnt connected to anything any ideas what it is? also could it be related ti my starting issue?. Its located near the fuse box and the cable its attached to runs to the top of the engine block.

Mines Also an NA but a 93 Aerotop

checked and all fusebox is connected that i can see and yes it does come out of the loom there.

IMG_6852 (800x600).jpg

This is a pic front on with the battery out. Im assuming as nobody knows what it is its not going to be the reason car does not start :(

I also have this plug on my NA 5spd (It was TT originally, but this is part of the NA engine loom). It's not used on my one either. Could it be one for the secondary fans that some cars came with? I think one is for the AC and maybe one for auto box cooler

I also have this plug on my NA 5spd (It was TT originally, but this is part of the NA engine loom). It's not used on my one either. Could it be one for the secondary fans that some cars came with? I think one is for the AC and maybe one for auto box cooler

They both pop out of the loom under the passenger headlight. They are wired through two big relays under the headlight, and controlled by the stat in the rad, and the 4 pin aircon pressure switch found on TT's.