The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Three Supras made it into Tuner Battlegrounds and need your vote to go all the way.

kingerm

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this. Long time lurker (this forum has some cool stuff/ideas we don't get in the states). This is a post made by Tyler on another Supra forum and thought I might add it here too for additional support. Thank you in advance.

Three Supras made it into Tuner Battlegrounds and need your vote to go all the way.

It's not every day you see Supras make it into competitions like this, let alone three of them.

Here are the 3 competitor links with picture and mod lists:

Enrique M (Kingerm)

Enrique Munoz - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

Tyler (Vicious/OP)

Tyler Pflanz - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

Josh N

Joshua Nepa - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

To vote, hit the log in with facebook button (right on pc bottom on cellphone) Click the star above the pictures.

You can vote for all 3 Supras once every 24 hours. They only need to beat their competitor and are NOT in direct competition, so there is actually a chance of getting 3 Supras side by side into the Main/Grand hall of SEMA this year!

In recent years Supras have been on the decline exposure wise, especially at SEMA. Even at the last TX2k event Supras were almost overshadowed by GTRs. Its great to see a handful of them get this kind of attention.

Video explaining the battlegrounds:

-hJanctSksk

direct link :

Enrique

Tyler

http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/cache/0/404d662e0a4533dcb4451d821b391fa1.jpg

Josh

Edited by kingerm (see edit history)

Guest Vicious

Thanks guys. I'm the owner of the black one. I do plan on putting 98 style headlights on the car eventually.

Also, unfortunately I think all 3 Supras are losing to their opponents right now.

Voted for all cars but Enriques car i think looks very nice but he needs to lose those headlight covers it just makes it look cheap. Some of the cars in the competitor list just shouldn't be there imo! Alot nicer cars around than some of those.

I own the Red Supra with the real Ridox Kit and headlight covers. Supra is currently under the knife and those headlights will be changing plus many other things (engine bay). I liked them and wanted to be different. I appreciate all comments, good or bad.

Thank you for your votes, and yes I am behind by 30, so if you haven't voted yet, please do so. Today and tomorrow before competition closes Sunday 8/18, 3pm (eastern).

I own the Red Supra with the real Ridox Kit and headlight covers. Supra is currently under the knife and those headlights will be changing plus many other things (engine bay). I liked them and wanted to be different. I appreciate all comments, good or bad.

Thank you for your votes, and yes I am behind by 30, so if you haven't voted yet, please do so. Today and tomorrow before competition closes Sunday 8/18, 3pm (eastern).

Hahahaha well done mate on the car, headlight covers aside its lovely.

Well 2 of the 3 Supras made it to the next stage! Thank YOU to all who voted. Its very much appreciated. Every vote counts as illustrated in the battle with Joshua (the 3rd Supra) missing out by only 1 vote.

Please keep the voting going for Tyler & myself.

http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/444-enrique-munoz

http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/415-tyler-pflanz

Well 2 of the 3 Supras made it to the next stage! Thank YOU to all who voted. Its very much appreciated. Every vote counts as illustrated in the battle with Joshua (the 3rd Supra) missing out by only 1 vote.

Please keep the voting going for Tyler & myself.

http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/444-enrique-munoz

http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/415-tyler-pflanz

Voted, both very lovely cars there :)

Guest Vicious
Tylers is best there! thats bloody awesome looking

I love Tyler's, but I'm also a sucker for a big gay wing :innocent:

Thanks guys for the kind words. Much appreciated. I am somewhat at risk of losing this stage against the Mazda 3 though. Every time I catch up or pass him he gets votes out of nowhere to pass me again.

Guest Vicious
Well I just voted for both Supra's again, only 1 vote difference between yours and the Mazda at the moment.

He got over 100 votes yesterday within hours, it took me 14 hours to catch up. I'm not sure how, but if you guys could possibly spread the word or have friends vote foe me it would be very very very much appreciated.

Guest Vicious
E's car fits the bill, but as everyone has stated those headlight covers must go. Overall he has my vote. T's car is sharp as well.

You can vote for both ;) we aren't in direct competition and there's no lock out on voting for multiple cars in the same 24 hour period.

By the way guys, if youre on mobile make sure you've clicked "log in with facebook" and not "log in to comment" if you click the star and it says you must log in, you haven't accepted the application privileges or have clicked the wrong log in button. Make sure it says "Thanks for voting!"