The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member and proud owner of my 1st supra (northwest)

Murf2j

Hi ladies and gents, my names mark and im 24 from wigan.

I Bought my first Supra last night. All be it that its an n/a but insurance is a pain at my age. Still not drove it yet as i could only insure it today and now im at work (due to sky insurance shutting at 6 and me only picking the car up at 8 last night :(

Does anybody know the best place to get a cat back system for mine as it looks like someones custom made it with heinz beans cans, also i have been given tinted rear light lenses that clip over the originals (are they worth anything)

And one last thing, is there any discount with sky insurance with me now being a member on here?

Cheers guys, hope to meet some of the northwest lot soon

Im from winstanley, if any of the wigan lads fancy having a scope over my car feel free as i dont know much about them.

Id be up for the trafford meet on wensday and the meet at the end of august sounds pretty good to. Ive just had my first drive down to the car wash and loved it

Im from winstanley, if any of the wigan lads fancy having a scope over my car feel free as i dont know much about them.

Id be up for the trafford meet on wensday and the meet at the end of august sounds pretty good to. Ive just had my first drive down to the car wash and loved it

We need pics Murf.

There are a few Wigan members. I am in Apsull although my car rarely gets out these days. Sted in Appley Bridge and Ian Ian in Springfield.

The Trafford meet is decent turnout normally.

H.