The mkiv Supra Owners Club

flocking the dash opinions

wewsupra

Mine is all done! looks ace

yeh mate ive seen yours and im intrested just wanted some feedback/opions

does it fade in the sun ? as some one said this may happen thanks

did you get my pm about pipes mate i got some cash to blow :p

p.s mate if you can give me a price on parts in the pm i sent you and all dash flocked/door cards ect please

A company in York, I'd send it to rob Personaly, a guy with a gold engine bay is certain to do a good job and lets face it you don't want to be taking the dash out twice!

- - - Updated - - -

.... Have a look in my project thread below, it's all there

rob not doing it no more he told me lol

No worries mate i havent got any decent pics but his work is top notch and very good prices as well he will do any repairs as well before flocking.

parry thanks mate,

his work looks real good ,just sending inside roof of to be done ill update you with the photos when he has done it (but he has a lot of work on so will be a few weeks)

parry thanks mate,

his work looks real good ,just sending inside roof of to be done ill update you with the photos when he has done it (but he has a lot of work on so will be a few weeks)

No problem mate:thumbs: Yeh a lot of guys use him for flocking he is always very busy.