The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra

tobyg

Here is my new supra, :)

It's totaly standard with FSH, It's even got the original Toyota branded stereo CD changer units. It a manual UK model. I wanted a black one, but took me long enough to find this one.

Anyone else have a standard Supra?

Don't know whether I'm going to mod it yet. It stands out already.

Some of my friends are planning a trip to nurburgring next year, though I am a bit afraid of breaking/crashing it. Might get an old banger for about £1.5K, any suggestion's welcomed.

Cheers Toby:)

Originally posted by tobyg

Some of my friends are planning a trip to nurburgring next year, though I am a bit afraid of breaking/crashing it. Might get an old banger for about £1.5K, any suggestion's welcomed.

[/b]

i ve got an old banger you can have for £1.5K ive got an 1.8 130ps XR3i 16v just passed its mot and need to get shot of it if i want to keep my supe, ive also got a cossie kit if you want to dress it up :p

btw nice motor :p

I've had her from the 2nd september, It's great after my Calibra 16v.

I’ve had the back end go once on a roundabout in the wet, but I caught it, missed the turn off, and had to go round again. Since then I've been quite timid on the corners.

Had considered the 300ZX for the ring, but I am a half share, and my mate doesn't want rear wheel drive. Not looking to buy anything at the moment though, as trip not yet finalised.

Thanks for the greetz

Found a very high mile cheap supra, but can't post to sales yet.

cheap supra

Quite happy with it standard, though if something needs replacing it may get upgraded.

The stereo isn't great as it doesn't change to the best signal, so that will prob get done.

Was serviced last month and they say it has 'slight play in rear suspension top bushes' does anybody know what that would require, is it a big job.

Guest KARacing
Originally posted by tobyg

Quite happy with it standard, though if something needs replacing it may get upgraded.

The stereo isn't great as it doesn't change to the best signal, so that will prob get done.

Was serviced last month and they say it has 'slight play in rear suspension top bushes' does anybody know what that would require, is it a big job.

Stock stereo or aftermarket?