The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abflug Headlight Inserts

Noz

That's easy work Jon. Material building and simple things like that be easy mate!

I was thinking about installing Orange LED's around the fog light to introduce an indicator to the headlight.

I'm currently unable to get into my locked shed until the weekend, I'll be looking at them then.

I want to do something random with them, as it's a one off situation. Did you keep the OEM lenses or do they replace them?

When you say oem lenses, do you mean inserts? Either way, the answer is yes.

It isnt a hard job, but as you know, mine's my daily, so need to make sure I don't need the car for a week or so.

Buy a set of lights to do it to. It may take more than a week (if you have life to live). I need another set of lights anyway, so I can buy your old ones off you when you swap reducing any problem with spare parts laying around and the hassle of only having one set.

Buy a set of lights to do it to. It may take more than a week (if you have life to live). I need another set of lights anyway, so I can buy your old ones off you when you swap reducing any problem with spare parts laying around and the hassle of only having one set.

I have a wanted thread for the stock inserts. That way, I can just fibreglass the abflugs to those, and then just split the lights, and in they go ;)