The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alloy Refurbers London?

Abz

Ideally I would like to get them sent to Ibbrar as first choice but ideally wanted to drive somewhere, leave the car a day or two & then collect it again.

The alloys are in great condition, just the dish seems to have some pitting & ideally needs a good polish & maybe a protective lacquer.

They are split wheels so they can be split to make it a whole lot easier, I'll get some pictures up later.

Anyone close to London which they can recommend to carry out the work? Or even mobile guys would be all good (would maybe prefer that).

Many thanks in advance. :)

Here some pictures to explain...

Edited by Abz
Added pictures (see edit history)

Id try lepsons mate no. 01634 580582 Thay did mine and my brothers.

Cheers Clay, will give them a shout.

Dave Whittles got a great guy who has done a couple of sets for me, good price as well, he can polish, paint and replace rivets etc

Car was at Dave's a couple of weeks ago to get bonnet sprayed & lip fitted, think the chap said he couldn't (or didn't want to) do mine due to the split wheels.

Anyone know if them mobile alloy repairs are any good? Tempted to try one.