The mkiv Supra Owners Club

info about a supra for sale?

samtialou

Interested in a supra i seen for sale and wondered if any of you have seen it already and if it would be worth the treck? only trouble is i dont know if i would be allowed to post it on here??

You will, won't you? You're just not allowed links to your own cars for sale till you're a paid up member. :)

Interested in a supra i seen for sale and wondered if any of you have seen it already and if it would be worth the treck? only trouble is i dont know if i would be allowed to post it on here??

As mentioned in your other thread, you need to be a paid member, once your paid up post away :)

You can post up about something you have seen advertised elsewhere.

Until you are a paid member.....

If you were to pm a member about a car advertised on here, then that is against the rules.

If you were to post about a car you had for sale, then that is against the rules.

The easiest solution, is to pay £10 membership, then you can get access to the whole forum, and see some great forum member owned supras that are for sale.

I will pay for a membership when if and when i get a supra, after all thats what this forum is about :unfair:

Well it just stops people getting free exposure for their car without being members, just because you say you are looking at a car doesn't mean it's not yours already and you are trying to advertise it on an owners forum, you could be Santa Claus for all anyone here knows... if you are I want an NA-T kit please.

You can post up about something you have seen advertised elsewhere.

I will pay for a membership when if and when i get a supra, after all thats what this forum is about :unfair:

If you are genuinely interested in buying a Supra and want to post up a link then I'd suggest sending a pm to listy (forum Moderator) with a link.

The rule is to stop every random non-member or trader from advertising on the forum for free.

Surely she/he can post the advertisement link as long as its not Paul Brown? :p

No its not his. Its ok honestly, although i dont know why paying £10 memberships stop people doing what your trying to avoid. Dont want dispute about it, its been advertised for few weeks now on a site that everyone uses, so i have no doubt that some of you on here will know a bit about it. Just wanted feedback. I know its only £10, an if it was my own car than fair comment but its a 'supra' that im interested in.

No its not his. Its ok honestly, although i dont know why paying £10 memberships stop people doing what your trying to avoid. Dont want dispute about it, its been advertised for few weeks now on a site that everyone uses, so i have no doubt that some of you on here will know a bit about it. Just wanted feedback. I know its only £10, an if it was my own car than fair comment but its a 'supra' that im interested in.

You are allowed to post a link to a car on a used car sales website if you want to ask if anyone knows anything about it or to know what people think.

Post the link and you'll get an answer!

Non-members cannot post in the Classifieds section, so we often get them trying it on, pretending to be a potential buyer and posting their own advert in Supra Chat, which then has to be deleted by the Mods.

As I said, if you genuinely want to post a link as a potential buyer, contact a Mod first and get permission.

I'm happy for the link to be shown, we aren't trying to be awkward we are trying to avoid situations where unregistered members try and flog their car through posing as a potential buyer. Yes it wouldn't stop them paying the £10 and then doing it but it helps deter them.

I'm happy for the link to be shown, we aren't trying to be awkward we are trying to avoid situations where unregistered members try and flog their car through posing as a potential buyer. Yes it wouldn't stop them paying the £10 and then doing it but it helps deter them.

Thank you! :D

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307117763657/sort/default/usedcars/transmission/manual/model/supra/make/toyota/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/pr60bd/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

Guest balloo

I remember seeing this car on gumtree before and that seller had two cars for sale. One was a twin turbo aerotop with manual conversion. In that ad, he had mentioned that he trades in car but somehow....this ad is listed as private.

P.s....is it me or are both front wings of different shape :S