The mkiv Supra Owners Club

loving the summer compliments

supra_aero

Had so many compliments on my supra recently.

It s funny it doesn't turn as many heads ad it used to, but almost everytime I park it up in a residential area next to a walking passerby I often get people say how much they always loved the supra shape, or how much they always wanted one.

Interestingly age is kind of irrelevant. When fast furious came out it was generally younger people in teens and twentys complimenting it.

Now I get pensioners, 40 and 30 year olds loving it. Interestingly its the teenagers of today who no longer care.

And (super) bikers always love it too.

Love fact people say they rarely ever see one these days.

Basically I love my supra and am so happy to own one :)

I parked up the other day in a car park down the road from the in laws, and had to go back to the Supra to grab a few bits.

When I got there, there was an old guy, 50's at least, walking round it. When I went in the car, he came over for a chat, and said he had a brand new supra in 95!!!!! However, he sold it in 97, and can't remember the registration :(

Was nice chatting to him. I suggested he come on here to see if its on the forum, but whether he does or not, I don't know.

I'm definitely keeping my stock ish outside. Definitely think they ll be a classic in 10-15 years.

In fact a friend of line who had one back in the 90 s wanted to buy one and said he was shocked that supra prices have started to go up again. And then I noticed they have!

Same here, while cleaning my Supra on the drive this morning 2 lads on bmx's came to say they loved my car and that it was better than both their Dads cars.

Then whilst filling up at the petrol station a bloke in his 50s drove past in his 06 Porsche 911, checked the car out and nodded his head in appreciation. Little did he know it was an N/A lol.

I went to Beaulieu today with my mate who has a legnum, a few of his forum went down and they were very positive about mine, it was amusing as one of their wives said she thought my car was the best out of the 10 we went down with.

WHAT!!!! you fraternize with other men from a different forum!

What is going on Graham?? :cry: