The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T fired up and runs very rich

berg

Fired the car up today for the first time after the turbo conversion

The car seems to be running very rich, black smoke and smells very fuely

Ive tried to load the base map on the emanage ultimate, can someone confirm the correct way to load it?

I have a solid light on the left side which is power, when i plug the cable in i get a solid yellow light on the communication port, once ive changed the settings do i then click on export to main unit? i tried that and while it exports the communication light flickers yellow.

I have no idea if the settings have loaded on or not so not sure whether its running bad because of that or another problem

(i followed the guide and only things ive changed are the vehicle settings to 2JZ-GE and then selected the GReddy pressure sensor option as im using greddy 3 bar map sensor)

Any ideas?

Took the car for a 4 mile drive yesterday to check all was well and the back bumper was black when i got back so its defo running very rich

When i got home i discovered the vac hose for the map sensor was not connected.

Does anyone think this would cause this much over fueling?

I reconnected it but wont be back at the car till tomorrow so wont know till then

Ok im getting code 31 which is definately map related

All hoses are fine and have no noticeable leaks

Ive read somewhere there is an earth in the engine bay that controls some of the sensors

Anyone point me in the direction of where it is?

Is there anyone on here (na-t) that can email me a file to try on the emanage ultimate to rule out it being something to do with mine

Checked everything now and all looks fine, its just very rich and doesnt seem to want to run very well, idle is poor.

I started to think maybe it just needs tuning and thats it, but ive seen many people on here able to drive theirs no problem with just the basic settings like mine, and they seem to have no issues like this.

Only thing left for me i think is to hand it to someone to sort out and watch my bank balance drain :(