The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Smoothed out the rear

SkydiveMacca

Just picked up the Supra from the body shop. It had already been de-spoilered, but there were grommets in the holes. Whilst sorting out a bit of rust, i've had them properly smoothed out and took the opportunity to de-badge at the same time. Also, the very dull bumper has been re-sprayed.

What do you think?

No one in Peterborough :)

It's a company called East Cote Customs based in, well, East Cote. It's near Solihull. Run by a friend of mine, so I may seem a little biased, but I've always very highly rated his work. They've turned out some stunning cars.

Not a great website, but you can find the details here: http://www.eastcotecustoms.com

I love the 1A1. Seems it might be a bit of a marmite colour, but I think it looks really great on a Supra :)

1A1 ftw, any more pics of the whole car fella?

Not a fan of spoilerless tbh, with the correct wheels and stance it can be very sleak looking.

+1 on the facelift rears :thumbs: they suit the colour nicely In my opinion, but your looks great as is too dude

I like the look, had thought about doing myself, but then adding a low level spoiler (I believe there was a group buy not too long ago, and fell in love with the look.)

I think your car looks stunning, and the 1A1 has grown on me a lot recently :)

Would you mind me asking how much that cost you all in, for the bumper respray, tailgate smooth-out, and any other bits? PM me if you llike. East Cote is only 50 minutes from me, so I'm incredibly tempted! :thumbs:

Edited by schemauk (see edit history)

Looks great from the side! The colour looks so good in the sunlight, changing the Alloys to black made a massive difference on how mine looks (from a distance for those who have seen, it still looks shite up close :D) looks much more stealthy and runs well against the 1A1

1A1 In the sun is spectacular :D

I almost bought one in this colour when I first bought a Supra getting on for a decade ago now.

It was a completely stock TT IIRC with around 50k miles, I cant remember if it was manual or Auto but it had the standard 17" OEM wheels which were mint condition, UK front and rear brakes, OEM skirts and spats, front spoiler, standard exhaust - beautiful no other words.

Unfortunately the trader would not do the deal I wanted with the car (I was looking to PX a EP3 Civic Type R at the time), so got a Silver one instead.

Yours looks really nice mate.

Should have removed the wiper and top nozzle at the same time IMO.

Car looks great though! 1A1 is an epic colour!

What's the spec of your car!? I can see UK spec brakes.:)

Back window out job to remove the rear nozzle though as it can't be welded to close to the window