The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV TSRM Android app now available!

Holby

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck it on the tablet and it appears to be a bunch of PDFs, when I click on them they're currently opening in an Office app which doesn't appear to support the links within the PDFs.

Is there a suggested PDF reader to use with this? Ta.

Stuck it on the tablet and it appears to be a bunch of PDFs, when I click on them they're currently opening in an Office app which doesn't appear to support the links within the PDFs.

Is there a suggested PDF reader to use with this? Ta.

My phone automatically opens the pdf's when I click on it. I believe any pdf reader will open them just fine. Are you able to open them at all?

My phone automatically opens the pdf's when I click on it. I believe any pdf reader will open them just fine. Are you able to open them at all?

Yep, I can open them - I think I just need to find a better PDF reader that will support the links.

I have a

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/04/avy4a9em.jpg

Will it work on mine :confused:

Yes, your device is on the list of active devices.

Not all pics are the,any ideas. Is it my phone

There are not any pictures. If is all pdf's. Open the app, select a catedory. Wait a few seconds and the pdf will pop up!

UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED WITH ALL WORKING CATEGORIES

This will be awesome when it's available on apple.

I have all the workshops on my phone via adobe reader app but one simple app will be better

Yeah, it is in the works so hopefully soon! Once it is made, gotta send it to apple then it takes like 6 days to go into review

Yes, your device is on the list of active devices.

There are not any pictures. If is all pdf's. Open the app, select a catedory. Wait a few seconds and the pdf will pop up!

UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED WITH ALL WORKING CATEGORIES

Thanks for the information :thumbup: