The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight swap

Graham1984

I swapped over my old naff plastic headlights to skippyboyo's uk glass and they look a million times better. I only made this thread as he wanted to compare the difference. Excuse the rubbish pictures as it was getting late and raining at the time... also excuse that sad arsed engine bay too :D

550998_10151582782628253_786926549_n.jpg

1003191_10151582782473253_625673136_n.jpg

So you do have a Supra?! I thought you was only on this forum because you had no friends!! :D

C'mon get some more pictures up of her, looks lovely! An I agree it makes a huge difference... even more so when you put in HID's. :cool:

So much so I think I'll put the facelifts back up for sale after seeing this.

So you do have a Supra?! I thought you was only on this forum because you had no friends!! :D

C'mon get some more pictures up of her, looks lovely! An I agree it makes a huge difference... even more so when you put in HID's. :cool:

So much so I think I'll put the facelifts back up for sale after seeing this.

Awaiting the facelift angry mob :D

There are a fair few pictures in my garage, to be honest I am lazy so would never start a thread about my car just to add pictures.

I have pictures on my camera from holidays in Oz/New Zealand and Thailand from four years ago that will never see the light of day or Facebook for example due to me not being arsed to upload them.

Having low aspirations/effort levels and owning a NA are quite fitting for me IMO :D

- - - Updated - - -

P.s I don't have any friends either but after reading my posts the last few years you can probably guess why.