The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New from Aberdeen

Guest Chewbacca

Guest Chewbacca

Hi,

I've just got my first jza80 n/a manual, very clean and very happy with it!

Only problem is a lot of knocking from the tein coilovers, is this common of them? iv ordered new rear top mounts as that where most of the noise is coming from.

The op says he has just got the car though so why would it be for sale already?

I'm guessing it's not for sale now as the OP has bought it from Don (aka Neil) last night and the advert hasn't been removed yet.

I'm sure either the OP or Neil will be along soon and confirm/correct what I've said.

Guest Chewbacca

Thanks for the welcomes! Iv noticed a few supras going about, never realised there was so many!

Yeah, silver m815 oju, de-spoilered, black/chrome enkei's. also have stupid teddy bear ear sized mirrors... and need spacers to sort out the horrible offset...and front splitter...and new coilovers... then i'll be happy.

Ah there you go from thinking there was only one supra on tein coilovers up here, too being three.

Well, best get some pictures up. :)

Also how do you find it compared to the S13? Suppose it depends on what state of tune your S13 was in. Supras probably a lot less rusty I'm guessing. :D

Guest Chewbacca

Aye, i'll need to get a few decent pictures first.

It feels fat, but far better top end speed. s13 was stage 2 (approx 260bhp) daily/drifter/beater, but was just crap for cruising about...especially driving on aberdeens rally cross streets.

I'll be taking a lot more care of the supra since its so clean already. does anyone know where I can get a 35mm gromet for the rear wiper hole?

Guest Chewbacca

Also really need rear coilovers! I ordered tein top mounts from camskill only to find out they dont actually have them in stock...