The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member (not yet a owner)

Guest ray671984

Guest ray671984

Hello all thought i would drop a post in tell a bit about my self i live in north east tyne & wear love my cars i am hoping to own my own supra one day the wife said do what you want so all a matter of waiting and saving up for a good one all ways wanted one ever since i was a kid and i thought joining up here would be a good starting point in getting to know the good & the bad points about them and what to look out for etc.

Cheers Ray

Guest ray671984

so not far then :) its funny with you guys live close by i have only ever seen one supra knocking about a white one must go round with my eyes shut lol

Guest ray671984

i would like tt or the single convertion white silver or black one with decent milage and been looked after stock or one with a few mods and it must be auto

Guest ray671984

cheers hodge i will just have to wait and see i can't do any thing for a while my first pick would be one with the single converstion not seen very many for sale how well does the T61 perform anyone know ?

Guest ray671984

Both nice supra's just can't have one just yet rome was not built in a day as they say if i had the cash now i would of been very intrested in your supra drift_bear just a shame i cant have one just yet

Guest ray671984
Welcome Ray.

My first single turbo kit was a PHR stage 1, thus a 60mm tubbie. It spooled like crazy ... full boost around 3.5k.

very nice :) like i say i have all ways liked the supra's ever since a kid and back then they were £££££.... to buy one now as time has gone on and my self getting a lot older 30 next year.... they are very affordable now i dont know what the insurance is like on them as i have never looked into this yet