The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest nasmodien

Guest nasmodien

Hi Guys,

I am a new member to this forum. I currently own 3 MK4 Supra's. One is for Drifting other for drags and one is for daily use.

Looking forward to share my experiences and also to get some advise from you guys.

Cheers

Guest nasmodien

both my drag and street supra pretty stock looking. I am planning to do loads on my street car. I am looking for a reseller of the BRS autodesign wide body kit or Top secret wide bodykit. Any ideas of where I can get it?

both my drag and street supra pretty stock looking. I am planning to do loads on my street car. I am looking for a reseller of the BRS autodesign wide body kit or Top secret wide bodykit. Any ideas of where I can get it?

Iirc you can get the wide body top secret kit from MVP motorsports

Guest nasmodien

Here is some of my other rides:

650whp Re-Amemiya Rx7

37685_415026415985_8198119_n.jpg

400whp C West rx7

wof-pre-launch-party-58-of-402.jpg

1000hp Veilside 350z

Noer.jpg

I also have a wide Body R33 GTR that I am putting in an 2JZ engine and a S13 with 1J Engine